We offer shipping throughout Canada. International shipping is not available at this time.
Orders of regular sized items are shipped at a flat $15 parcel freight charge.* Orders of regular items usually ship out within 2-3 business days of ordering.
Oversized items such as bicycles, car racks, trailers, trainers and other large items will be shipped at flat rates based on their volume and weight:
- $30 Freight - Kids bikes - 16" and smaller
- $55 Freight - Most youth bikes, Tacx trainers, trailers and car racks
- $150 Freight - Adult bicycles, youth full suspension and trail bikes, some car racks.
- E-Bikes - Please contact for a quote. Due to e-bikes being oversized, overweight and hazardous (batteries) their cost varies greatly by destination, shipping method, etc.
Bicycles and other oversized items require assembly, inspection and re-boxing which adds to the time required to ship these orders. We target to ship bikes, car racks and trainers within 5 business days and will follow up if there are any unexpected delays.
* Looking for a small service part that can be sent by Canada Post letter mail? Please contact us via our contact form or email and we can determine if the part is letter mail sized and quote you exact shipping costs on your item. Examples of small parts are: a single derailleur hanger; BMX seatpost pinch bolt.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from offsite locations or for additional assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup - please wait to pickup your order until we have contacted you. If you need an order urgently call (250) 428-2630 and we will do our best to complete your order on rush.
Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase in new and unused condition. Labour fees are not refundable (i.e., custom built wheels or install of accessories on a bicycle.)
To initiate a return contact us at [email protected] or (250) 428-2630.
We do not offer free return shipping - to return a new, unused product the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping. Please do not send us the return until you have contacted us to authorize the return. The purchase price will be refunded once the item is received and after it has been checked by Summit Cycles and Sports to verify that it is in new, unused condition. If the item appears used or damaged a full refund will not be issued. Shipping damage will be charged to the carriers insurance or deducted from refund amount if under insured. Items missing packaging, requiring repair or other work may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% and/or the cost of repairs and parts.
Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method or store credit assigned to the customer's account.
Please reach out directly if you have any questions about our refund, exchange or warranty policies.